Monday, August 22

dance competition

the dance competition yesterday was amazing. i won't even try to describe in words what it felt like. i didn't even dance much but it was still amazing. i ran the sound board for the event. i felt like Jeff Bilbro. yeah Jeff! my East Barnby Brother! anyway i didn't know what i was doing. just a little of what i had seen Jeff do. so now i can say i've run the sound board at a $100 a ticket event. there was about 300 people there and Steve Platte, the owner/ world ballroom champion thanked me for doing it. it felt great but aukward. ii guess this was the first time no one had really messed up the music. any way, i did the routine we had planed in the show and didn't mess up. over all it was great. it makes me want to be a better dancer. now i just have to find a partner.

2 Comments:

At 23.8.05, Blogger Janice said...

ben, you have a unique ability to make me happy. i don't know what it is. i think maybe the perfect timing had something to do with it. i'm laying here crying over all you guys and the fact that you're not with me, and i check my comments and see your thing about the french girls on the underground. i tried to teach you to say "tu es la femme de ma vie" which is "you are the woman of my life" but you couldn't get it. i love you ben, you're the best. simply brilliant.

 
At 23.8.05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben - Awesome! Great job running sound. I just wish I could have been there to see you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home