Tuesday, August 16

Krazy Kaylie Weekend

this is an audio post - click to play
i spent the weekend with Kaylie. we had a blast. this is a short audio clip of us at Newport Beach. this is the place that Rob Whittaker said was his favorite in the world. of course to an Englishman unlimited sunshine, girls walking the streets in bikinis, and large expanses of white sand would sound great. sadly though Kaylie and i didn't get any pictures because, just like Schrecky, my camera is in camera heaven. i broke it at Capernwray before spring break by droping it when me and Jesse were throwing it up in the air with the timer on, trying to get a shot looking down on ourselves. anyway, the weekend was great. Kaylie got to meet most of my family. the audio post of my siblings was recorded while she was here. ask her and she might tell you about my siblings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home