Wednesday, August 10

Hitch-Hiking

Apparently I didn't work this habit out of my system completely when I was in England. I was talking to Kaylie Wilson on one of the rides home from work on a day that I had to ride the bus. (hour 1/2 ride, what a pain) for those of you that don't know I don't finish at the studio until around 10:30. Because I was distracted so much by Kaylie I missed my transfer bus, the last one of the night. So no problem, with half my concentration on finishing talking to Kaylie and half on how the heck am I going to get home I stuck out my thumb, not thinking it would work but feeling better at taking some type of action until I could devote the problem full attention. I'm there a minuet and just as I finish talking to kaylie a car full of Mexicans pull over. I hoped in and we started drive. Found out they didn't know any English, non existent vocabulary, and they were my age. Who my age in California does not know how to speak any English, I know who, I met all three of them. Of course lazy me hasn't learned Spanish yet (all you talented, bi-lingual people make me clench my teath real hard and wish i was an MK that grew up in another country, not really, completely) anyway, luckily it was pretty much straight dive all the way home so i just motioned "keep driving for 20 min. and made it. Kids, don't try this in America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home