Tuesday, September 27

Capernwray Anniversary

Like most of you i am feeling the pang of it being one year since we first met. i just don't articulate the feelings that mill around inside me as well as most of you do. reading some of your posts of how you felt a year ago has told me that. ---15 min. of thought--- a year ago i remember looking at the people around me and the Lord telling me i had 9 months to learn all i could from them. i know i've said it before but i wanted to thank you again for what each of you known or unknown have contributed to my life. thank you. (everything else i wrote sounded rediculous) 1 YEAR! shall we try for 2

8 Comments:

At 27.9.05, Blogger Court said...

thanks ben. You were one of the people at the end of winter school who I felt I had missed out on getting to know. I was so greatful that you appeared in mine and danny's dinning room to talk out travel plans with allison and josh. It was so much fun traveling with you and getting a small glimps into the tanted window that is ben. Happy Anniversary.

 
At 27.9.05, Blogger Josh said...

yes. We shall and we will!

 
At 27.9.05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, all good things must come to an end.

 
At 28.9.05, Blogger Benjamin said...

yes
things like your anonymous post should come to an end
no just kidding
i like anonymous posts.
for some reason they just seem funnier
keep em coming.

if i had to guess who that is i would guess Uncle Curt

 
At 28.9.05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's heidi

i thought everyone knew :)

-bethany

 
At 28.9.05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're kidding me. ben, I love you. and this time it is isn't heidi or bethany. oooohhhh.

 
At 28.9.05, Blogger Benjamin said...

maybe you should start labeling eachother anonymous 1 & anonymous 2 so i can tell who's talking and what the devil your talking about

 
At 1.10.05, Blogger Leslie Puiras said...

sniff sniff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home