Friday, December 2

New Year Plans, Everyone

feel free to use my site to post guys. it makes me feel important.

yes marisa, we can take you friend. but with luke and ken we're full, except for my 10 body trunk. funny side thought. i told my sisters never to talk to men that drive a car like mine.

Pam, and anyone else who cares, we should be to Portland by the night of the 27th. i still have to make sure who we are staying with. in portland, i thought danny. i am taking my car all the way to washington unless. someone wants to drive my 6 people there and back to portland by the night of the 1st. otherwise i'll just take my car. i think we're planning a mass exodus from portland on the 28th or 29th anyway.

this is the list as of yet.

Ben

Ken

BJ

Marisa

Jon

Marisa's friend

Luke

Danny

Pam

Janice

let me know if there is more so i can post them.because i know there is. for those that don't want to have a huge gathering but just hang out with a few close friends, that's great. i just thought we could all at least know who's in the area.

le's do dis!

3 Comments:

At 2.12.05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What up party peoples!?! Yes I am super excited for the West Coast CapenHof Reunion! So I arrive up in Olympia the eve of the the 29th. So far I know that Ben's gang and Janice's gang are going to stay with me. So anybody who is anybody is welcome to email me and say, "Yo B, I need a place." benjamin.kirchner@gmail.com - I don't have unlimited space, but that said I am sure we can work something out. Can't wait to see as many of you as possible!

 
At 2.12.05, Blogger Court said...

hehehehe I'm part of the janice crew....

 
At 3.12.05, Blogger kaylie said...

i'll be there for the new's eve party thing. and i still have room at my house if Janice's and yours gets full. BJ i can't wait to see you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home