Saturday, December 3

the plan is: New Year's Eve at BJ's grandparent's in Olympia

the partier's number's have grown

Ben

Ken

BJ

Marisa

Jon

Marisa's friend

Luke

Pam

Danny (although i haven't heard for sure)

Janice

Courtnay

Austin

Kaylie

  • anyone planning on coming let us know

  • 7 Comments:

    At 3.12.05, Blogger Court said...

    If I post that an imaginary friend of mine is coming with me would you post their name. I mean they don't take up any room and they don't eat much and they won't be talking to anyone but me. I guess you don't need to know that there coming then do you?

     
    At 3.12.05, Blogger Leslie Puiras said...

    I'm trying to get there, but it's not looking great.

     
    At 3.12.05, Blogger Janice said...

    one of these days i'm emailing everyone who lives in seattle. cuz there are quite a few of those. i don't think we're getting any of the calgary/edmonton people but hey it's worth a shot right?

     
    At 4.12.05, Blogger Benjamin said...

    of course it's worth a shot.
    and please try to come Leslie. that would be so great.

     
    At 4.12.05, Blogger Elin =) said...

    Why don't you guys just come to Norway instead?? =)

     
    At 4.12.05, Blogger Benjamin said...

    why doesn't Norway just come to us


    i would love to come to Norway. our secretary's husband is Norwiegn

     
    At 12.12.05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Daz (Darrin) and I are planning to come!
    -Ashley
    blackjellybeans4me@juno.com

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home