Friday, March 17

I'm glad God likes to have fun on my birthday

so i forgot that it was my birthday again. if you remember, i forgot my 19th last year at Capernwray as well. my car is no more. it decide yesterday to be more expensive to keep running than it is actually worth. so i catch the bus home from work last night and leave my wallet on the bus when i transfer. i miss the last bus home looking for my wallet. i walked most of the way home with my thumb out. caught a ride for the last few blocks. got home at 1:30am.

When it rains it pours. and i'm still laughing

4 Comments:

At 17.3.06, Blogger Josh said...

Happy Birthday! I forgot too

 
At 17.3.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job on the hitch-hiking!

 
At 17.3.06, Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Losing your wallet sucks man.
But Happy Birthday!!

 
At 18.3.06, Blogger Pamela Joy said...

Happy Birthday Ben!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home