Tuesday, November 7

I'm movin out again

I'm going to Texas this weekend to see Ken graduate from the program he's been going through. then he's going to come home and try to earn alotathousand dollars to go back and get certified in alot of things. i know he can do it. anyway, gonna be a full nest so i figure i'd make room and move out. gives the family alot more growing room. besides, for me, it's time again. i'm gettin antsy.

i found some neat places. now i just have to get into them. i'll send you some pictures when i do

3 Comments:

At 8.11.06, Blogger Josh said...

where are you moving to?

 
At 14.11.06, Blogger Justin N said...

Hey man, I'm moving too! But I'm not quite sure where yet... it's kinda one of those long story, church politics, I''ll post it all, kinda stories....

I'll be interested to see what happened.

 
At 22.11.06, Blogger Justin N said...

http://www.camposhomes.com/detail.asp?listingID=70482090&agentid=109102&searchtype=&count=20&proptype=&strstate=ma&available=mansfield%3ama&txtminprice=&txtmaxprice=&txtnumber=&txttown=mansfield%3ama&sf=&cc=&mf=&ld=&ci=&mm=&rn=&bu=&b=109102

Copy and paste that if you wanna see my house that we are moving out of... I'll update at some point over Thanksgiving about what all is going down with the move.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home