Monday, November 6

What stories will you tell?

p>the Johnston's (my mom's side of the family) had a spur of the moment get together this weekend with the excuse of celebrating an uncle's birthday but we all went around and told stories and said things about Craig.

It got me thinking about what things you guys might say about me if you ever had the opportunity in this kind of setting.

it 's not like it made me worried about what stories might be told, because i could only think of one story that i wouldn't like told to all my family and friends at once and the only people that know it were involved themselves so wouldn't admit being associated. but the point is i thought of times you would have this opportunity... my birthday, my wedding, or after i admit to an equally rediculous story...

where i really want you guys to do this is my funeral

1 Comments:

At 6.11.06, Blogger shinbone #4 said...

that can be arranged I'm sure!! boowooohahahaha (<-that's supposed to be a maniacal laugh)
all of a sudden you're back Ben!! Fantastic :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home