Monday, December 12

The New List for the New Year's eve party at BJ's

the more the merrier

Erin

Crystal

Caleb

Caleb's girlfriend (Hannah)

Ashley Lucas

Darin Fiscasomethingoranother

Ben

Ken

BJ

Marisa

Jon

Marisa's friend

Luke

Pam

Danny (still haven't heard for sure)

Janice

Courtnay

Austin

Kaylie

  • anyone planning on coming let us know

  • 4 Comments:

    At 12.12.05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah dude I think you need to add some more people like some of the Washington girls, Austin, Crystal, Erin, and there may be some Tauernhof kids there also. Anyway there are going to be a bunch of people...

     
    At 12.12.05, Blogger Benjamin said...

    is Austin a Washington girl now?

     
    At 13.12.05, Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

    Don't be silly Ben! Austin isn't from Washington!

    Dudes, I am soooo jealous. Just shoot me now, so I know I'm not missing out on this without being able to do something about it. i.e. selling my body, and buying a ticket...

     
    At 13.12.05, Blogger Megs said...

    AGGGGGG I soo would like to be there...perhaps I will, I need details thought DETAILS! I think I have to work...but who knows!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home